|Salary:||$80,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Jimmy Sammut|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2021 15:55|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This local Canberra company has a proven track record within Canberra and the surrounding region. They have been operation for 10+ years and provided high quality residential and commercial new build projects. Along with their projects, they also subcontract to most of Canberra's largest principal contractors.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Our client is looking Carpenter that is open for an opportunity to work on bespoke homes and commercial projects, along with this opportunity come with a strong desire to promote from within and transition into Foreman role.
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
- Follow blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised in a team environment
- Ordering materials
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Completed Certificate 3 in Carpentry
- Minimum of 2 years of qualified experience
- Must have previous experience in residential construction
This company surrounds themself with highly professional construction personnel, with strong teamwork principles and core values.
- Work closely with the Managing Director and gain support and training.
- Highly experienced leaders and office support team
- Attractive salary package
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jimmy Sammut on 0406 501 050 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org