|Job Title:||Carpenter/Leading Hand|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $85,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Junji Kamoshida|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2021 16:24|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This local Canberra company has a proven track record within Canberra and the surrounding region. They have been in operation for 10+ years and provided high quality residential and commercial new build projects. Along with their projects, they also subcontract to most of Canberra's largest principal contractors. The company has gained excellent traction in recent times and is in it's growth stage. As a result, strong opportunities are ahead for a Carpenter/Leading Hand to progress within this company.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Our client is looking for a Carpenter/Leading Hand that is open for an opportunity to work on bespoke homes and commercial projects. Along with this opportunity, the company features a strong desire to promote from within and transition it's employees through guidance and mentorship. Hence, the company will be looking to appoint the right Carpenter/Leading Hand who can progress to Foreman/Site Manager in the future.
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
- Follow blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised in a team environment
- Ordering materials
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Completed Certificate 3 in Carpentry
- Minimum of 2 years of qualified experience
- Must have previous experience in residential construction
This company surrounds themself with highly professional construction personnel, with strong teamwork principles and core values. It is a business that cares for it's employees, and seeks to promote from within. The company has a strong team culture, and celebrates that it is a great place to work.
- Work closely with the Management Team and gain support and training.
- Highly experienced leaders and office support team
- Attractive salary package
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jimmy Sammut on 0406 501 050 or send your CV to email@example.com