|Salary||$41 - $59 per hour + shift penalties + 9.5% super|
|Contact name:||Rylan Stubbins|
Ivory Group provide short to long term Midwifery and Nursing solutions for regional healthcare providers. We pride ourselves in offering our Midwives fantastic rates of pay, flexibility with their contracts and constant support through the process.
- Free travel & accommodation
- Work across the cohort of maternity
- 2 - 3 month contracts
We work with leading regional healthcare providers across the public and private sectors, all of our clients show a proven commitment to bettering the health of their local communities and strive for the highest possible standards of maternity care.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Dual Registered Midwife you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nursing Management team, Clinical Nurses and Shift Coordinators. Working to a rotating roster across the cohort of midwifery you will ensure the highest level of patient care whilst assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the individual care delivery of each patient within the Maternity ward.
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessments
- Coordinate the individual delivery of patient care
- Maintain current best practice standards and professional awareness
- Work across the full cohort of midwifery including: Birth Suite, Postnatal, Antenatal
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centred care
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Extensive post-graduate Midwifery experience
- Bachelor of Nursing degree
- Midwifery Qualification
- K2/FSEP level 2 minimum
- Full AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Check
- Current Working with Children’s Check
Work alongside a team of supportive, highly experienced clinicians. Our clients recognise that staff are the organisation's most valuable assets and foster a caring, progressive, enjoyable work environment.
- Free travel and accommodation
- Pay rates between $41.88 - $59.15 per hour + 9.5% super + shift penalties (between 12.5% - 75%)
- Flexible contracting to fit in around your current situation
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Rylan Stubbins on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.