|Job Title:||Registered Midwife|
|Salary:||Permanent Full Time position with flexible hours|
|Contact Name:||Lindsay Crame|
|Job Published:||January 27, 2021 16:41|
Work for one of New South Wales leading healthcare providers. Provide exemplary care across Antental, Postnatal or Labour wards
- Flexible work arrangements with full or part time hours on offer
- Ongoing education and professional development programs
- Competitive salary + Benefits
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A leading private healthcare provider that are committed to bettering the health of the community and strive for the highest possible standards of patient care.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Dual Registered Midwife you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nursing Management team, Clinical Nurses and Shift Coordinators. Ensure the highest level of patient care whilst assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the individual care delivery of each patient within the Maternity ward.
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessments
- Coordinate the individual delivery of patient care
- Maintain current best practice standards and professional awareness
- Work across the full cohort of midwifery including: Birth Suite, Postnatal, Antenatal
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Post-graduate Midwifery experience
- Bachelor of Nursing degree
- Midwifery Qualification
- Full AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Check & Working with Children’s check
People enjoy working for this employer because they endeavour to provide staff with a brilliant work life balance, offering a range of flexible work arrangements, leave, rostering and job sharing. They recognise that staff are the organisations most valuable assets and foster a caring, progressive, enjoyable work environment.
- A permanent stable opportunity with flexible working arrangements
- Clear career progression pathway and ongoing mentorship
- Support from a dedicated management team and growing organisation
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Lindsay on 0405 790 254 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$33.08 - $46.45 per hour base + super + benefits
Registered Nurse Cardiothoracic
$65,665 - $92,230 + super + benefits
Registered Nurse Intensive Care Unit
Flexible working arrangements
Aged Care Nurse
$33 - $40 p/h + 10% super + shift penalties
Personal Care Assistant
New South Wales
$22 - $30 per hour + shift penalties + super