Civil Engineer (3-5years)
|Job Title:||Civil Engineer (3-5years)|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $120,000|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2021 12:20|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This reputable and award winning engineering consultancy has been established in the Engineering sector for over a decade, gaining recognition as a specialist firm delivering high quality projects within the civil industry. With an extensive client portfolio due to it's personable approach, this consultancy ensures a positive work experience for both their clients and employees, and is looking for a Civil Engineer to join it's team in Sydney.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Based in Sydney, this is a Civil Engineer position to work and specialise on road, drainage, industrial, commercial and subdivision projects across NSW. In this position you will work alongside a close knit team of established engineers and drafters, within a fast paced environment.
- Manage diverse projects, ranging from drainage, road design, industrial, commercial and subdivisions
- Design using DRAINS, MUSIC and AutoCAD
- Liaise with local councils, clients and project managers
- Attend client meetings alongside the senior engineers
- Train and mentor junior staff when necessary
- Degree Qualifications in Engineering
- Proficient with DRAINS, MUSIC and AutoCAD
- Minimum 3 years domestic design experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The Director of this company firmly believes that employees are the firms greatest asset and he shows this appreciation by regularly rewarding all staff with ongoing salary reviews and by providing a very collaborative team culture. All staff members are also technically very strong allowing you to continuously build on your skills by collaborating with team members.
- Regular staff social events
- Career progression and development programs
- Lucrative salary
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's