Interior Designer/3D Visualiser
|Job Title:||Interior Designer/3D Visualiser|
|Salary:||$50,000 - $70,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2021 09:00|
- Dual role in rendering, visualisation and interior design
- Excellent career progression and an autonomous role
- Already established and capable team looking to grow
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique studio works across a large variety of exciting projects in Residential, Mied-Use, Commercial and more. For years they have operated at a high level and developed a high-quality brand. It is now time to take their brand and studio to the next level and grow. The close-knit team of 7 are all experienced and capable, now searching for someone to navigate their interiors and visualisation growth.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for someone with a strong eye for detail and design, and a passion for architectural technology. Your role will be split into Architectural rendering and visualisation through the use of Revit, Lumion, Grasshopper and Enscape (amongst others), as well as a growth path in leadership for the Interiors side of the business.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- 3D Visualisations and rendering and other marketing material
- High levels of detailing with joinery on projects
- Elevations, notations, mark-ups and floor-plans
- FF&E's, mood boards and Client visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A Junior or Mid-level with a tertiary qualification in Interiors/Architectural Technology
- Experience using Revit, Enscape, Grasshopper and Lumion
- Architectural rendering and 3D experience is a must
This company has set their foundation over a decade, and thought long and hard about their next step. You will have the privilege of leading the team into their new adventure taking control of Interiors/Visuals. You will also have the support of a passionate and dedicated CEO who you will band together with for a long term relationship.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's