|Job Title:||Graduate Architect|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $70,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 13:07|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Studio located in Surry Hills is a large design-based Architectural practice who is specialising in the Residential and Commercial sectors. They have been able to secure good longevity of projects to ensure consistent work that has even allowed them to grow their team. This studio is a multi-award-winning studio for their impeccable and creative designs. They are well known for the development that put into their people to improve their careers and skills.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be responsible for strong and detailed documentation with the ability to carry out some master planning tasks. Utilising your experience immediately within residential projects you will be able to continue to grow your skills and develop further within the business.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- You will utilise your skills for from post DA through to construction documentation
- Gain experience as an onsite architect.
- Work across multiple residential and Commercial-based projects.
- Effectively communicate with collaboration partners and team members.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous professional experience with Multi-Residential based projects.
- A strong understanding of ArchiCAD is highly desired.
- Great knowledge of BCA.
- Bachelors or Masters in Architecture is preferred with the motivation to become registered in the future.
This studio is highly motivated to develop their team's skills and abilities within the industry. They have a great view of career development as they love to watch people grow alongside the business. They are an award-winning studio that prides themselves on creating a friendly and supportive team environment that has been able to build some of the most talented Architects in the Australian industry.
- Incredibly designed open working space.
- Excellent team-centric culture.
- Enjoy the mentorship of more senior members of the team to improve the quality of your abilities.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger-sized portfolios please contact Chris Dickson on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's