Senior Geotechnical Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Geotechnical Engineer|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $150,000 +|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2021 11:37|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join this well established mid-tier Engineering consultancy. Specialising in Geotechnical and Environmental Engineering, they are renowned in the market for their strong pipe-line of infrastructure, commercial and High-Rise projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Senior Geotechnical Engineer, you will be responsible for a project from start to finish. In addition, you will be involved in the site investigations, design of projects and mentoring a small team. Working on high value projects, you will be playing a vital role in growing the company and providing your expertise.
- Conduct site investigations and soil testing
- Assess the soil stability for infrastructure projects such as roads, tunnels and bridges
- Write reports based on your findings on site
- Manage the Geotechnical design for your projects
- Manage the project through to construction phase
- Provide related advice for developing engineering solution
- Ability to prepare technical reports and prepare proposals
- Suitable engineering degree with focus on geotechnical being advantageous
- Experience in geotechnical modelling software desirable
- 5+ years domestic experience as a Geotechnical Engineer
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
This company values collaboration and a supportive atmosphere. To engage and motivate the team, yearly salary reviews and incentives are provided to ensure an opportunity for career progression. To encourage team bonding, this energetic firm has regular team outings.
- Establish yourself with this highly approachable and supportive team
- Landmark projects to increase attractiveness of your portfolio
- Excellent team culture - high staff retention rates
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's