|Job title:||Office Manager|
|Industry:||Business Support Office Manager|
|Salary||$60,000 - $70,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Chris Dickson|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Architecture studio is a stable and growing business located in an easy to access location within Sydney's Inner City. The studio is very well known for its high-end residential developments and designs with a strong pipeline for the foreseeable year ahead. You will be involved in a team that considers themselves a work family, who celebrate each other and the victories of the studio.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be reporting directly to the Directors to assist the team with general office management tasks that will require bringing your years of experience along with your organizational skills and Architectural knowledge to ensure quality processes that remain fast in their delivery. You will have previous professional experience and knowledge within various areas of the business including HR, Bookkeeping and Marketing. You will be employed in a full-time and permanent role with a competitive salary.
- Administrative paperwork.
- Assisting with HR tasks such as Recruitment, onboarding, and offboarding, Contract offerings.
- Assisting with Bookkeeping including ensuring accounts and credit cards are reconciled.
- Project organization.
- Answering phone calls.
- Liaising with external stakeholders such as clients, contractors, and suppliers.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience in a similar role with an Architecture studio.
- Proven ability to work autonomously and without supervision.
- A good understanding of the Architecture business processes.
- Previous experience being involved in Architecture projects.
- Professional experience in onboarding, offboarding, and other HR functions.
The employees at this practice consider themselves as professionals with a family feel in their team. The team has a young and vibrant feel that has created a strong bond in the teams who have great autonomy and results. Being an award-winning team from the hard work they have put in for the business they often enjoy lots of social activities like drinks and snacks on Friday afternoons to socialize with the team.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please reach out to Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999