|Salary:||Base+ Salary Packaging + Super + more benefits|
|Contact Name:||Miray Bechara|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2021 16:11|
- State-of-the-art facilities across multiple locations
- Be apart of a high performing multidisciplinary team
- Flexible working arrangements + extra benefits on offer.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This highly reputable organisation continues to be a market leader in providing clinical assistance to children various disabilities and disorders across multiple disciplines, including Psychology, Occupational Therapy and Speech Pathology. Boasting a long history of delivering high quality relationship-based therapy to their clients and stakeholders, this organisation is the ideal environment to further or continue your career from both clinical and managerial perspectives.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Progress your career as a Psychologist with this exciting and unique opportunity. Contribute to a professional and enthusiastic culture within a team who are passionate and driven to make a difference in their clients lives. Provide high quality therapeutic services to values clients and build effective relationships with them and relevant stakeholders.
- Provide therapeutic services to NDIS and Medicare clients
- Collaborate with the wider team to achieve best possible outcomes for clients
- Build relationships with clients and relevant stakeholders
- Contribute to the team's continued growth and improvement by participating in team discussions and training
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Psychology
- AHPRA Registration as a Registered Psychologist
- Previous experience working with NDIS clients preferred
- Willingness to obtain a National Police Check, and Working with Children Check.
The core values of this organisation is embedded from the top down, focusing on preventing their young clients from experiencing disadvantage by working within multiple disciplines to provide a holistic service. The wider team describes the organisation as positive and supportive, making it a fun place to come to work everyday. Each member of this highly driven team truly embodies each of the organisations core values and strive to maintain high standards in everything they do.
- Career progression pathways available
- Support available from highly experienced Clinical Lead
- State-of-the-art facility and resources at your disposal
- Salary Packaging on offer
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact us on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's