Senior Project Architect
|Job title:||Senior Project Architect|
|Salary||$100,000 - $130,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Andrew Tzannes|
- Enjoy working with the cream of the crop of design studios
- Genuine progression, unmatched culture & revolutionary office space
- Landmark large scale and high-end projects in the Multi-Res sector
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This design studio is a household name and has long been considered as one of the leading studios in Australia's elite. Located in a revolutionary and breathtaking office space in the Eastern Inner-city suburbs of Sydney, the studio works on a diverse range of projects, all of a high-end and award winning nature. Above all, high-quality and detailed design as well as a passion and heart for design prevails in this office. Their culture is unmatched in team collaboration, support and staff engagement, as well as being at the forefront of emerging technologies & methods in the industry.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This studio only hires the best of the best, and is looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Project Architect who is looking for a place where they can express their design passion! The position is to work on high-end large scale Multi-Res and masterplan projects and manage a smaller team. Initially your focus will be on project delivery during construction stage of a particular project.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of design from concept to delivery
- Internal team management and business development
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client and consultant interaction and site visits
- Manage juniors and internal documentation teams
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated ability on high-end larger scale Mutli-Res projects
- Specifically, an aptitude for construction detailing and delivery
- Extensive in-studio Revit experience
- Internal team, Client and consultant management skills
- A genuine passion for design and an extremely high standard of design
This studio has become a national leader not only in design, but also as an employer of choice. The values of collaboration, fun, passion, development and expression are at the heart of everything they do, and employees are always the first priority. They make an active effort to instill fun through regular team and extended events.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
When attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please email Andrew at firstname.lastname@example.org.