Senior Structural Engineer
|Job title:||Senior Structural Engineer|
|Industry:||Engineering Civil Construction - Civil/Structural Engineering|
|Salary||$120,000 - $150,000+|
|Contact name:||Awestha Momand|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our client employees over 250 employees across Australia, with a history spanning almost 30+ years within the Civil & Structural market. Due to a range of initiatives/strategies, proven capabilities and repeat business within Canberra, they are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join their team. This Consultancy specialises in government, commercial, health, education, residential and retail projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Senior Structural Engineer, you will be based in the Canberra office and manage and coordinate concept and detail structural design using a mix of RAPT, ETABS and SpaceGass software. You will work closely with other Engineers across Civil and Structural teams, and assist with the delivery of projects and developments across both private and public sectors.
- Structural Engineering from concept design to delivery
- Communicate and regularly liaise with clients, engineers and architects
- Deliver various engineering projects - government, commercial, health, education, residential and retail
- Manage junior structural engineers and drafters
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 5+ years domestic experience as a Structural Engineer
- Proficiency with SpaceGass, RAPT and ETABS software
- Ability to manage structural design projects autonomously
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of NSW and ACT BCA codes and standards
- Experience with steel, post-tensioned and reinforced concrete
This consultancy promotes an award winning company culture. Employees describe this firm as an enjoyable working environment due to their strong team ethic and ability to recognise and reward staff for their dedication. With it's flat management structure, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and liaise with highly respected Clients within the engineering sector.
- Lucrative salary + 10% super and additional loading
- Opportunity to progress into a senior position to manage your own projects
- Workplace flexibility with a friendly and supportive team environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / email@example.com for a confidential discussion.