|Job title:||Contracts Administrator|
|Industry:||Construction Contracts Administration|
|Salary||$100,000 - $120,000|
|Contact name:||Jimmy Sammut|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This national multi-disciplined contractor is well known and respected across Australia with offices in all major cities, with the Canberra office being a vital contributor to the larger organisation. This company will undertake projects from fit-out to commercial new build including, office, retail, hospitality, and government
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Our client is looking for a highly experienced Contracts Administrator with a well-rounded experience, both within commercial new build and fit-out projects. They have several projects in the pipeline and are looking to ensure the project is fully staffed and prepared to deliver high-quality outcomes for the client.
- Assisting teams with procurement
- Understanding and complying with Head Contract & Subcontractor conditions
- Manage document control
- Setting up a subcontractor preamble database
- Assist in cost forecasting and reporting of projects in accordance with the reporting timetable
- Assist in the production of Project Control Group reports, Internal reports as required by the Project Manager
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Diploma in Construction Management or equivalent degree
- Min 4-5 years' experience in Contracts administration
- Strong technical base with experience working with similar project size
- Experience in all stages of subcontract management
This company surrounds themself with highly professional construction personnel, with strong teamwork principles and core values.
- High profile projects to add to your portfolio
- Career development on offer
- Opportunity to be a part of a diverse project range
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jimmy Sammut on 0406 501 050 or send your CV to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C