4th Year HVAC Service Technician
|Job title:||4th Year HVAC Service Technician|
|Industry:||Trades & Labour Air Conditioning & Refrigeration|
|Salary||$25.00 - $30.00 per hour plus super|
|Contact name:||Fadi Eldick|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a highly respected mechanical contractor based in Sydney's South-West as a 4th Year HVAC Service Technician. This firm is run by an actively involved Director who is passionate about providing quality solutions to their clients ensuring you will be joining a very well managed and organised team. This has led the company to be the preferred contractor for various commercial clients. This company has a high staff retention rate and thrived through the COVID-19 period.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
The position is suitable for a qualified technician who has previous experience working in central plant rooms, however technicians with similar commercial experience are encouraged to apply. You'll be provided the opportunity to learn and develop your skills, as you'll be working alongside a collaborative team.
- Service, monitor and repair HVAC systems
- Write detailed reports
- Resolve various breakdowns
- Fault-finding and preventative maintenance
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Air-conditioning or Refrigeration trade qualification
- Central plant rooms, AHU, and VRV/VRF
- ARCtick licence
- Exposure to liaising with clients and suppliers
- Current drivers licence
The Director of this contractor value their Technicians opinions and always consider and implement any suggestions for improvement within the team. The Director is excited about the opportunity to help assist a technician with their growth and potential development to further their career.
- Attractive and above industry average hourly rate
- Fully maintained company vehicle, phone, uniform, and fuel card included
- Permanent opportunity with a leading mechanical contractor
- Work-life balance - Monday to Friday
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999.