|Salary:||$35 - $45 p/hour + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||February 09, 2021 17:45|
- Immediate start contract role with a potential for permanency
- Enjoy a close-knit culture with a hands-on director
- Flexible working arrangement are on offer
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique studio is located in the pumping suburb of Pyrmont, and focuses on high-end luxury single dwellings as well as a diverse range of commercial mixed-use projects. They are highly involved in projects from beginning to end, with an outstanding level of service to their Clients. Quality is key for this studio, and the team have a highly inclusive and progression-focused culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This role is ideal for an experienced Architect OR experienced Revit Documentor with a strong passion to grow with a boutique firm for the long term. You will have a large passion for design and have a confident/go-getter attitude and a willingness to learn. You will be exposed to various highly detailed and high-end projects and will operate using Revit.
- Revit design and documentation at all stages
- DAs and construction documentation/coordination
- Attend site visits and client meetings
- Liaise with clients, consultants and councils
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Strong Revit skills is a must!
- Strong ability up to DA & CDC stages
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- A very strong work ethic and desire to learn/grow
- Knowledge of construction, particularly with the BCA
This environment is full of people who have a very genuine love and passion for unique and bespoke design. They have an equal obsession of the beauty and the details, and have all sorts of fun throwing ideas and collaborating in and outside the studio. Leadership prioritises the growth of the team, and celebrates the small wins as well as the big.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", if attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's