|Job title:||Neurosurgery Coordinator|
|Salary||Salary: $58.27+ per hour (dependent on experience)|
|Contact name:||Rylan Stubbins|
Join the nations largest healthcare provider, utilize your clinical skillset across Theatre specialties whilst supported by a multidisciplinary team.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Provides staff with over 150+ bespoke training courses
- Career progression opportunities
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A leading provider of private healthcare based in Sydney. Renowned for interventional, emergency and elective procedures this organisation focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This organisation is seeking an experienced Theatre Nurse with experience across the Neuro and Orthopaedic Spine specialties. Lead the department by coordinating the delivery of quality nursing care to improve patient outcomes and demonstrate a commitment to quality improvement through NSQHS Standards. As the Neurosurgical Coordinator you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Deputy Theatre Manager and Perioperative Services Manager. Work closely with the Surgeons and Anesthetist's to promote growth and help identify areas for improvement and growth.
- Assist the Theatre Management team in upholding workplace health and safety
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members and evaluate the nursing care provided to patients
- Collaborating with Surgeons and Anesthetist's to promote growth within the Neurosurgical specialty
- Facilitate the accessibility of identified equipment/consumables predicted to be required to successfully complete the procedure
- Maintain current best practice standards and professional awareness
- Passionately promote the deliverance of quality patient-centred care
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Extensive post-graduate Scrub Scout experience
- Previous experience within a private hospital setting will be well regarded
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in specialty area
- Post graduate qualification in Perioperative Nursing
- Experience scrubbing for any of the following lists: Neuro, Orthopaedic Spinal
- Full AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Check
- Current Working with Children’s Check
People enjoy working for this employer because they endeavor to provide staff with a brilliant work life balance, offering a range of flexible work arrangements, leave, rostering and job sharing. They recognise that staff are the organisations most valuable assets and foster a caring, progressive, enjoyable work environment.
- Stable opportunity offering a career, not a job
- Clear pathway offered for continued career growth
- Over 150+ bespoke training courses for staff to level up in their career
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Rylan Stubbins on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C