|Job title:||Revit Architect|
|Salary||$75,000 - $85,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Chris Dickson|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This specialised Architecture studio has been able to grow year on year and build up strong relationships within the market with strong utilisation of their skills with the Health and Education typologies. They believe in a very collaborative approach with an open office plan to ensure each stage that is delivered is the highest quality the team could put together.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be reporting to one of the Managing Directors of the business in a role where you will be hands-on within a technically focused Revit documentation position. You will work closely with the wider team and take on the responsibility to assist and manage BIM Documents.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Revit documentation at DA/CC phases.
- Work across multiple Health and Education based projects.
- Gain exposure to the construction phases of the projects.
- Build up your technical knowledge and ability within BIM Management.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong previous experience in Revit Documentation.
- Possess strong BCA and CC documentation knowledge.
- Experience in Health or Education Projects is a benefit.
- Strong interest in gaining BIM Management skills.
The employees of this studio consider themselves to be very collaborative and are champions of their own reputation in the market which has led to strong consistent work. You will enjoy excellent flexible working arrangements for the team and be given the freedom to work autonomously.
The team has become very close through Friday afternoon team-building exercises, that are put together such as "Cork and Canvas" style activities or cheese platters before the weekend as a thank you to the team for their efforts.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please reach out to Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Chris Dickson on the details above.