Talent Engagement Officer
|Job title:||Talent Engagement Officer|
|Industry:||Business Support Human Resources|
|Salary||$35 - $40 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Milica Keeley|
Provide recruitment support to various Council hiring managers
Expand your industry knowledge and join a supportive team environment
3-6 month contract with opportunity to transition into a permanent position
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This large sized Council based in Western Sydney is looking for a Talent Engagement Officer to join their supportive and positive team environment. With strong plans for growth over the next few months, this Council is looking for a motivated, energetic and hard-working individual who wants to take a significant step in their career, while also playing a pivotal role in the organisation.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Reporting to the Team Coordinator, you will be exposed to all areas of the recruitment process such as writing advertisements, organising interviews, writing letters of offer, maintaining contact with candidates, report writing and providing continuous support to hiring managers . Whilst being employed as a Talent Engagement Officer, this position will offer promising opportunity for career progression in the future.
- General recruitment administration and support
- Conduct reference checks for potential employees
- Scheduling meetings
- Serving as a first point of contact
- Continuous support for hiring managers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in a HR related discipline is advantageous
- Previous experience in recruitment and particularly within a Local Government setting is highly beneficial
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Prior experience in using Trims and Aurion software
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and energetic individual looking to further develop their skills and experience within the industry. Working closely alongside the Coordinator, you will receive support and guidance to ensure your career aspirations and development goals are met.
- Flexible working hours leading to a healthy work-life balance
- Significant career progression opportunities
- Great location in close proximity to public transport
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.