|Job Title:||Communications Coordinator|
|Salary:||$50 - $55 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Keeley|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 13:04|
- Manage major projects and implement new programs and initiatives
- Join a collaborative and supportive team environment
- Convenience location located close to public transport
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well established Local Council is seeking a proactive and motivated Communications Coordinator to join their highly professional team initially on a contract basis. This Council is known for their consistently strong pipeline of work, focusing on ensuring projects are delivered at the highest quality.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to your Manager, you will play a key role in the successful implementation of this Council's communication strategy through to delivery of the finished product e.g. videos, speeches, announcements, and media materials. You will also play a pivotal role in leading the day to day operations of the Communications Team. You will be responsible for ensuring communication between the community and various internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the delivery of communication initiatives
- Inform relevant stakeholders of new programs
- Manage the internal Communications Team
- Implement new policies and procedures
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience working as a Communications Officer is advantageous
- Degree qualification in Communications e.g. a Degree in Arts or Public Relations
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well autonomously and in a team environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and energetic individual looking to further develop their professional communications portfolio within the Government sector. This Council is known for their flexible work-life balance and the various benefits that they offer to their employees.
- Boost your CV working with a reputable team and large scale projects
- Initial contract position with strong likelihood of extension
- Join a positive and supportive team environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.