Architectural Designer/3D Visualiser
|Job title:||Architectural Designer/3D Visualiser|
|Salary||$80,000 - $100,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Mark Grace|
- Dual role in front end architectural design, rendering and visualisation
- Vibrant team culture with excellent career progression
- Assist on high end Residential and Mixed-Use projects
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This mid-sized and reputable studio works across a large variety of exciting projects in Residential, Mixed-Use, Commercial and more. For years they have operated at a high level and developed a high-quality brand in the market. It is now time to take their brand and studio to the next level and expand. The close-knit team of 20 are all experienced and capable, now searching for someone to assist with their architecture design and visualisation growth.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for someone with a strong eye for detail and design, and a passion for architecture. Your role will be split into Architectural rendering and visualisation through the use of Revit, Lumion, and Enscape (amongst others), as well as a growth path in leadership for the architecture side of the business. It will be split approximately 60%-70% architecture with 30%-40% 3D Visualisation.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Consultation with an existing client base
- Concept design and design development
- Excellent quality 3D visuals and rendering and other marketing material
- Resolve design issues through the various stages
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A mid-senior level with a tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Revit proficiency is essential with experience using Enscape, Grasshopper and Lumion
- Architectural rendering and 3D experience is a must
This company has set their foundation over a decade, and thought long and hard about their next step. You will have the privilege of assisting/leading the team into their new adventure post Covid taking control of architecture/Visuals. You will also have the support of very collaborate colleagues and a leadership team, who you will band together with for a long term relationship.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.