|Job title:||Revit Architect|
|Salary||$90,000 - $100,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Chris Dickson|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This specialized Architecture Studio based in Sydney's North West is very well known for providing high-end, customized designs through to complete construction of the home for their clients. The studio has built up an excellent reputation within their niche and has built up a strong pipeline for 2021 through primary word-of-mouth recommendations.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be a Registered Architect working within the team primarily being responsible for high-end single-dwelling residential projects. You will report directly to the Director of the studio and utilise your top-notch skills in Revit to provide mentorship and produce a high standard of work from DA through to Construction. You will also have the ability to utilise your creative side to bring the client's ideas and your own ideas to life.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Provide detailed and accurate DA and Documentation drawings.
- Show creativity and collaborate with clients to bring their vision to life.
- Work across varied projects scaling in size and needs.
- Effectively communicate with collaboration partners and team members.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience with high-end single-dwelling residential-based projects.
- Excellent understanding of Revit and AutoCAD.
- Previous professional experience in a 360 Architecture position.
- NSW Registration.
This studio provides excellent work-life balance opportunities in a great suburban location nearby to public transport, parking, excellent food, and award-winning cafe options. You will be warmly welcomed to this family feel team that prides themsleves on creating an environment that people love to turn up to every day with the relationships that are built in the business.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger-sized portfolios please contact Chris Dickson on the details above.