|Job title:||Emergency Nurse|
|Salary||between $36.71 - $44.20 per hour|
|Contact name:||Rylan Stubbins|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A leading provider of private healthcare in the Melbourne's North. Renowned for interventional, emergency and elective procedures this organisation focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This organisation is seeking experienced Critical Care Nurses to join their Emergency department. As a Registered Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nursing Management team, Clinical Nurses and Shift Coordinators. Ensure the highest level of patient care whilst assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the individual care delivery of each patient within Emergency.
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessments
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) to deliver patient care
- Deliver support to individuals/patients health in critical scenarios across the cohort of Emergency
- Coordinate the individual delivery of patient care
- Maintain current best practice standards and professional awareness
- Previous experience within a private hospital setting will be well regarded
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of Surgeons, Enrolled Nurses, Theatre Coordinators and Managers
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centered care
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Extensive post-graduate Emergency experience
- Experience with Triage would be highly regarded
- Bachelor of Nursing degree
- Emergency post-grad
- Full AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Check
- Current Working with Children’s Check
People enjoy working for this employer because they endeavor to provide staff with a brilliant work life balance, offering a range of work arrangements, leave and rostering. They recognise that staff are the organisations most valuable assets and foster a caring, progressive, enjoyable work environment.
- Stable opportunity offering a career, not a job
- Clear pathway offered for continued career growth
- Over 150+ bespoke training courses for staff to level up in their career
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Rylan Stubbins on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.