Intermediate or Senior Access Consultant x 2
|Job title:||Intermediate or Senior Access Consultant x 2|
|Salary||$90,000 - $140,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Nick Falcone|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Established for over 20 years and located in the CBD, this company is one of the largest, privately-owned Building Regulations and Access consultancies in Sydney. They partner with some of the most recognised Architects, Builders, Developers and Clients in Australia and employ over 40 staff.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Joining a team of 13 Building Regulations Consultants, you will be responsible for mentoring and supporting Junior Consultants, while ensuring personal targets are achieved. This position offers long term career growth due to the ongoing success and strategic growth plans of the business. The company has remained very busy, even throughout Covid, and have plans to grow their team throughout 2021.
- Write reports
- Prepare fee proposals
- Attend site visits and client meetings
- Provide advice to clients based on the Access requirements of the BCA
- Liaise with clients and a diverse range of stakeholders
- Assist with training and mentoring Junior Consultants
- Manage your workflow and work output
- Deliver services within timeframes, cost and quality
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Over 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Diploma in Access Consulting or Certificate IV in Access Consulting is preferred
- Knowledge of the Access requirements of the BCA
- Intermediate candidates who are ready to take a step up are encouraged to apply
- Job security due to strong project pipeline
- Competitive salary with reviews
- Tailored career progression plan
- Diverse and challenging projects to enhance your CV
- Work-life balance and flexibility
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or for a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com