Senior Access Consultant
|Job title:||Senior Access Consultant|
|Salary||$90,000 - $140,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Nick Falcone|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Established for over 20 years and located in the CBD, this company is one of the largest, privately-owned Building Regulations, Fire Engineering and Access consultancies in NSW. They partner with some of the most recognised Architects, Builders, Developers and Clients in Australia and strive towards being an employer of choice.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Joining a team of 13 Building Regulations Consultants, you will be responsible for mentoring and supporting Junior Consultants, while ensuring personal targets are achieved. This position offers long term career growth due to the ongoing success and strategic growth plans of the business.
- Write reports and provide advice based on the Access requirements of the BCA
- Assist with training and mentoring of Assistant Building Regulations Consultants
- Attend site inspections and client meetings
- Prepare fee proposals and manage your workflow
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Over 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Diploma in Access Consulting or Certificate IV in Access Consulting (preferred)
- Knowledge of the Access requirements of the BCA
- Intermediate candidates who are ready for more responsibility are encouraged to apply
- Clear and concise written communication skills for report writing
- Job security due to strong project pipeline
- Competitive salary with reviews
- Tailored career progression plan
- Work from home flexibility
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or for a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com