|Job Title:||Registered Architect|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $100,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2021 18:00|
- Take ownership of projects and teams as a Registered Architect
- Be involved at all project stages on the company's own projects
- Flexible working arrangements and diversification into Melbourne
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique developer specialises in high-end Industrial and Commercial projects and has seen outstanding success in both the Melbourne and Sydney markets. They have an in-house design team, and manage projects all the way from planning and site acquisition to delivery.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your role will be heavily involved in projects from end to end, taking into account design and documentation, encompassing a 360 degree Architect role. You will work closely with Consultants and multiple internal teams. Your projects will be in the Commercial and Industrial sectors, with every chance to diversify in the near future.
- Strong Revit and AutoCAD documentation skills
- Attend site visits and client meetings
- Assist in preparing 3D CAD models
- Liaise with clients, consultants and councils
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture (already completed)
- Minimum 6 years working (post-grad) in an Architectural studio
- Strong Revit and/or AutoCAD skills (studio experience essential)
- Project experience in the Industrial & Commercial sectors is essential
- Strong Construction knowledge, particularly with the BCA
This company believed it's employees are their biggest assets, and treats them so! Enjoy a down to earth fun-loving team with respectful and hand-on managers.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's