|Job Title:||Graduate Architect|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $65,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2021 10:30|
- Very close and hands-on team in the convenient suburb of South Yarra
- Wide range of exciting projects with a hands-on approach
- Permanent opportunity offering excellent work life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This multi-disciplinary design studio has offices in NSW and VIC and works across a wide range of project sized, sectors and stages. They have a hands-on approach to projects and to Clients and a collaborative approach to their architecture and workplace culture. They are based conveniently close to public transport in South Yarra.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This role is ideal for an experienced Graduate Architect with strong communication skills and proven experience and confidence in Revit. You will work within this collaborative team and have the ability to be hands-on with the team and projects. You will initially work on Health and/or Multi-Residential/Mixed-Use projects, and will ideally be able to start immediately.
- Revit design and documentation at all stages
- DAs and construction documentation/coordination
- Attend site visits and client meetings
- Liaise with clients, consultants and councils
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Very strong Revit skills with practical studio experience is a must
- Project experience in Health is preferred but non-essential
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Strong Construction knowledge, particularly with the BCA
This environment is full of people who have a very genuine love and passion for unique and bespoke design. They have an equal obsession of the beauty and the details, and have all sorts of fun throwing ideas and collaborating in and outside the studio.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's