|Job title:||Landscape Architect|
|Industry:||Architecture Landscape Architecture|
|Salary||$90,000 - $110,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Mark Grace|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This highly reputable and multi disciplinary design firm holds an outstanding reputation nationwide, working on a wide variety of notable projects ranging from Education, Recreation, Institutional, Commercial, and infrastructure projects, of various scales. They also have multiple offices Australia-wide with very talented and industry leading Architects and Landscape Architects whom work collaboratively across all divisions.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your role will be to join the Landscaping team to assist in the design, coordination and documentation of these varied and exciting projects. You may be required to work at different stages of multiple projects and will work automously, but as part of a collaborative and supportive team.
- A general aptitude for high quality design
- Prepare detailed scale drawings
- Assist in build models of proposed landscape construction
- Prepare separate detailed site plan, grading and garden structures
- Liaise with clients, consultants and councils
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Landscape Architecture
- Strong AutoCAD skills with local experience is a must
- Project experience on complex projects is ideal
- Be familiar with local Australian fauna
- Ability to multi task with a high level of attention to detail
At this company, Graduates, Directors, and Documentors are all given the same respect and valuable place in the team. The firm doesn't simply have a fantastic reputation for their projects, but also for their culture and progression of employees. They believe in working on exciting, high quality projects and have fun in the process.
- Work on a large variety of exciting projects
- Personal and professional career development
- A social and fun office culture with regular team events
- Flexibility offered with working from home
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.