Interior Architect - Short Term Contract
|Job title:||Interior Architect - Short Term Contract|
|Salary||$40 - $45 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Chris Dickson|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Architecture Studio based in Sydney's CBD has their bread and butter work within the commercial design and fit-out space. They are an incredibly well-known tier-1 studio and perform excellent, creative, and refreshing office designs for their clients. The studio is has built strong teams in place and has a high standard mixed with genuine care which creates an amazing ground for your development
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be responsible for detailed construction documentation for Commercial fit-out projects. You will report to the Regional Principal Designer where you will collaborate with the team to produce impeccable service and quality work. Utilising your skills in Revit you will be the go-to person and champion for the CAD software. This is a 4 - 6 week, short-term contract.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Provide detailed and accurate construction documentation drawings.
- Show creativity and collaborate with clients to bring their vision to life.
- Effectively communicate with collaboration partners and team members.
- Champion and educate through your superior Revit skills.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous professional experience in Interior Commercial fit-out projects.
- Excellent understanding of Revit.
- Strong AutoCAD knowledge is beneficial.
You will join a studio that provides excellent work-life balance opportunities and prides themselves on their ability to provide their best quality work through collaboration with the team. You will enjoy a young and dynamic team who are growing and developing their careers and working towards their goals and aspirations which has created a very motivated team overall.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger-sized portfolios please contact Chris Dickson on the details above.