|Job title:||Hydraulic Engineer|
|Industry:||Engineering Building Services|
|Salary||$100,000 - $120,000 package|
|Contact name:||Nick Falcone|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company focuses on producing high-quality multi-disciplinary building design services, modelling and advisory across Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic and Fire disciplines. Due to recent project wins and a strong project pipeline, a new opening is available to join the Hydraulics & Fire team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to a Director, you will have complete autonomy to deliver a diverse range of property projects. This position will suit someone who can manage their own work reasonably independently and who has strong communication skills. You will have the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities and to manage clients.
- Hydraulic services design including hot & cold water, recycled water, sanitary plumbing, sewerage, stormwater drainage, wastewater, natural and LP gas services etc
- Undertake Hydraulic services calculations
- Services coordination with Mechanical, Electrical & Architect
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholders during the design phase and attend meetings with clients
- Support and mentor Junior Hydraulic Engineers
- 4+ years of experience in Hydraulic design
- Completed a Hydraulic Services Diploma is preferred
- Knowledge in Revit MEP is desirable
- Familiar with Australian standards and the NCC
- Clear and concise verbal communication skills
- Plumbing trade background or engineering degree
Employees enjoy working in this company as they have complete flexibility to deliver work unsupervised. The office culture is described as energetic, young, playful and professional. Staff are provided with trust and ongoing career progression opportunities as the business continues to expand.
- Competitive salary with reviews
- Career progression to a Team Leader position
- Flexibility to work from home
- Busy project pipeline offering job security
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion