COVID-19 Immunisation Nurse
|Job title:||COVID-19 Immunisation Nurse|
|Salary||Attractive hourly dependent on experience|
|Contact name:||Rylan Stubbins|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Work for a leading global operator providing innovative and tailored healthcare solutions across a diverse range of sectors who're responsible for managing the Covid-19 vaccination rollout in Australia.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Registered Nurse immuniser you will perform vaccinations by utilising your skills and experience to protect the regional communities throughout Australia from the spread of Covid-19. Eligible Registered Nurses will be flown to locations across Regional Victoria, Regional South Australia, Regional Western Australia, Tasmania & Northern Territory. All relevant training will be provided to eligible Nurse Immunisers through a project portal.
- Provide an excellent standard of patient care
- Coordinate the individual delivery of patient care
- Maintain current best practice standards and professional awareness
- Immunisations across all age groups
- 10 – 12 weeks contracts – Registered Nurses must be ready to deploy immediately
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centered care
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 1+ years clinical experience including immunisation work
- A current unrestricted AHPRA certificate.
- Current Immunisation Course Certificate
- Basic Life Support (BLS) or Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Current anaphylactic training
- Evidence of Flu vaccination
- National Police Check
Work with likeminded, motivated nurses who're all working towards the end goal of ending the pandemic.
- Travel provided
- Fantastic pay rates
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Rylan Stubbins on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.