Client Side Project Manager
|Job Title:||Client Side Project Manager|
|Salary:||$50 - $60 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 13:07|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Local Council is located in the Western Suburbs of Sydney and they are currently looking for a Project Manager with a strict background in Architecture to join their team of 6 industry professionals. You will join a vibrant and collaborative team on an initial 6 - 12 month contract and play a pivotal role in the management of various Council civil projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Project Manager, you will be reporting to the Division Manager and will assist with managing various civil and public building projects from concept to construction and overseeing the activities on and off-site. You will also prepare reports, manage budgets, timelines, contracts, and key stakeholders.
- Managing the time, cost and quality of projects
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders
- Site inspections and preparation of reports and surveys
- Providing analysis and feedback on construction detailing
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Professional background in Architecture
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrable time management and negotiation skills
- Previous experience performing construction documentation
The employees within this office are a close team that pursues and strives for individual and team goals for the betterment of the community. You will enjoy the comradery and healthy work-life balance that comes with joining a Local Council that aims to focus on efficiency and quality over time spent in the office.
- Build upon and take steps into a great project management career
- Receive mentorship from an expert in both Architecture and Project Management
- Excellent Work-Life Balance policies already in place
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's