|Job Title:||3D Visualiser|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $90,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||April 13, 2021 09:09|
- Take ownership of the 3D department
- Permanent and stable position
- Autonomous position with very strong progression
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This mid-sized and reputable studio works across a large variety of exciting projects in Residential, Mixed-Use, Commercial and more. For years they have operated at a high level and developed a high-quality brand in the market. It is now time to take their brand and studio to the next level and expand. The close-knit team are all experienced and capable, now searching for someone to assist with their visualisation growth.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for someone with a strong eye for detail and design, and a passion for architecture. Your role will be focused on 3D Visualisation and architectural rendering through the use of Revit, Lumion, and Enscape (amongst others), as well as a growth path in leadership for the visualisation side of the business. You will have a large degree of autonomy and decision making power in this role.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Consultation with an existing client base
- Concept design and design development
- Excellent quality 3D visuals and rendering and other marketing material
- Resolve design issues through the various stages
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A mid-senior level with a tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Revit proficiency is essential with experience using Enscape, Grasshopper and Lumion
- Architectural rendering and 3D experience is a must
This company has set their foundation over a decade, and thought long and hard about their next step. You will have the privilege of assisting/leading the team into their new adventure post Covid taking control of architecture/Visuals. You will also have the support of very collaborate colleagues and a leadership team, who you will band together with for a long term relationship.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
When attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please email firstname.lastname@example.org with reference to the position title.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's