|Job Title:||Traffic Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 13:03|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
You will be joining a Top-Tier consultancy with a highly regarded name and respected presence within the Engineering market in Australia. As a multidisciplinary firm, this consultancy has been established for over 40 years and has maintained strong business relationships with high profile clients. Having a reputable project portfolio to their name, this consultancy have confirmed projects for 2021.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Traffic Engineer, you will join a team of experienced Traffic Engineers and Transport Planners that work across private and public sectors and local government bodies. The position will require you to complete and conduct regular TIA , GTP's and CTMP's, in addition to the undertaking of traffic, road and parking safety assessments.
- Technical report writing
- Undertake Traffic, parking and road safety assessments
- Liaise with local and state government institutions
- Attend regular internal and external meetings
- Business develop
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proficient with Sidra, Vissim or Visum
- A related tertiary qualification within Civil Engineering
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Traffic Engineer in Australia (Canberra experience is advantageous)
Employees enjoy working in this firm as they are provided with ongoing training and development and with autonomy and trust to complete their work. Highly reputable and is often described by its employees as a friendly, warm and enjoyable office to be part of. This has been achieved through consistency in its management team along with regular contact with their employees.
- Excellent project pipeline ensures employment security and longevity
- Ongoing training and development initiatives to ensure your skills remain fresh and up to date
- Opportunity to work alongside industry professionals focused on the sharing of knowledge
- Excellent remuneration including benefits such as higher superannuation and health insurance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's