Junior Civil Design Engineer / Project Manager
|Job Title:||Junior Civil Design Engineer / Project Manager|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $80,000 +|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||April 22, 2021 10:08|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Based in the Hills District, our client specialises in Civil Engineering (Design), Project Management and Town Planning. Having experienced significant growth over the past 12 months, they are looking for a Junior Civil Design Engineer/ Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This role is suitable for a Junior Civil Engineer who has experience working as a Project Manager for a development / design consultancy. You will be reporting to the Team Coordinator and will assist with managing various civil projects from concept to construction and overseeing the activities and designs on and off site. You will also prepare reports, manage budgets, contracts and key stakeholders.
- Prepare project estimates, tenders & contracts
- Managing subcontractors and contract admin
- Overseeing designs and site inspections
- Liaise with Clients, councils and other stakeholders to coordinate projects
- Work alongside the team of Civil Design Engineers and management to support project performance
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Civil Engineering Degree
- 1 - 2 years domestic experience
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Excellent written and verbal communication
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This company is big on their people within their business. They pride themselves on being able to provide an environment in which people can flourish and feel empowered. Working closely with management, your progression will be monitored and promotions will be awarded in return for your hard work.
- Lucrative salary on offer
- Great company culture - work life balance encouraged
- New office - close to public transport and easily accessible by car
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Awestha Momand on 02 9231 4999 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's