Property Manager - Commercial / Industrial
|Job Title:||Property Manager - Commercial / Industrial|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $130,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 13:07|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This firm is a well-established and growing Asset Management group, with assets across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Darwin. Renowned for their high levels of service looking after clients and high-net-worth individuals with between 5 - 15 assets under their belt and looking to grow their portfolio.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This opportunity for a Property / Asset Manager will be to step into an integral role in the business to take ownership of client portfolios where you will be responsible for the overall management of the assets. You will be very interested in growing your career and take steps to understand and implement Asset Management strategies to increase Asset value and revenue for your clients. You will report directly to the Director of the business to learn and assist in the direction of the business.
- Working closely with other team members within the company such as the Directors and Business Development Managers.
- Managing complaints and inquiries from tenants.
- Liaising with Commercial/Retail Property Agents to introduce new tenants in the building.
- Chasing up tenants’ rental arrears.
- Improving Asset value and revenue streams.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous Commercial / Industrial Property Management experience is favoured.
- Tertiary qualification in Construction / Facility Management / Building Management.
- Exceptional time management and the ability to prioritise appropriate tasks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive skills utilising MRI software.
Join a collaborative team with a flat management structure. Work closely with an approachable management team, where you will engage, liaise, and collaborate with, for future business ideas and plans. This company is very proud to offer their staff excellent work-life balance opportunities particularly for families with young children as they understand the importance of family in our lives.
- Positioned right next to easily accessible public transport.
- Professional development opportunities on hand.
- Excellent work-life balance- 5-day working week with great support teams.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's