Junior Town Planner
|Job title:||Junior Town Planner|
|Industry:||Architecture Urban Design & Planning|
|Salary||$80,000 - $120,000|
|Contact name:||Awestha Momand|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An opportunity has arisen at a multidisciplinary consultancy in North West Sydney / Hills area. This team continues to experience growth and increases in their project workload. With this permanent opportunity you will gain a healthy work-life balance with flexible working arrangements. You will also work closely with a team on Engineers, Project Managers and Surveyors.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Town Planner you will be responsible for ensuring all projects, designs and specifications are delivered on time and to a high standard. You will work on a variety of major developments ranging from low to high density residential, subdivision, commercial and mixed-use projects.
- Preparation of proposals and reports
- Stakeholder management and liaising
- Providing technical advice on planning developments and issues
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualifications in Town Planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of local government and environmental legislation- e.g. SEEP
- 2-5 years domestic experience as a Town Planner
The team pride themselves on their dedication to achieve team and individual goals. With a passion for delivering high quality designs, this team offers a high-performing and professional environment, that is enjoyable and supportive.
- Great location and located close to public transport
- Feel motivated and supported within a positive team culture
- Flexible working arrangements and employment stability in this permanent opportunity.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.