Junior Town Planner
|Job Title:||Junior Town Planner|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $120,000|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||April 13, 2021 14:11|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
You will be joining a multi-disciplinary Consultancy based in the Hills District. This mid-level consultancy has experienced enormous growth over the past 12 months due to an increased project pipeline. You will work alongside a team of Engineers, Project Managers and Surveyors and work in a newly furnished office.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Town Planner you will be responsible for ensuring all projects, designs and specifications are delivered on time and to a high standard. You will work on a variety of major developments ranging from low to high density residential, subdivision, commercial and mixed-use projects.
- Preparation of proposals and reports
- Stakeholder management and liaising
- Providing technical advice on planning developments and issues
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualifications in Town Planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of local government and environmental legislation- e.g. SEEP
- 2-5 years domestic experience as a Town Planner
Employees of this firm believe they have an extremely hard working and tight knit office environment where development thrives. This company prides itself in its ability to look after its employees and continually promote individuals from within, particularly during this period of growth.
- Lucrative salary on offer
- You will be working with an extremely successful and family friendly team
- Easily accessible by Public Transport or Car
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's