|Salary:||Attractive Remuneration Package + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Pegios|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2021 12:20|
- Open to full time or part time work arrangements
- Ability to tailor your work hours to what suits your schedule best
- Attractive remuneration package + multiple benefits on offer
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company has a long-standing reputation of being a quality provider of Physiotherapy services across both of their clinics in Sydney. They promote the importance of having an experienced team to ensure their service is always provided at the highest quality and is tailored to each individual Client.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Join an energetic team who are truly passionate about what they do. In this position you will work directly alongside a team of Senior Physiotherapists, constantly offering you opportunities to learn, grow, and develop further in your career.
- Manage a mixed caseload of musculoskeletal, orthopedic, and sports conditions
- Recommend exercise and rehabilitation based programs
- Develop and monitor individualised treatment plans
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration
- National Police Check
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
Employees of this company often say they feel valued, as this organisation places high importance on staff morale and support. Offering their team multiple professional and personal development opportunities, this company are focused on not only executing their service and treatment at the highest quality, but constantly improving their approach on a daily basis to ensure they are the best at what they do.
- Be mentored by a reputable Senior Physiotherapist
- Flexible working hours offered, ensuring you achieve strong work/life balance
- Parking available on site
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Sarah Pegios on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's