|Job title:||Practice Nurse|
|Salary||Above award rates + employee benefits|
|Contact name:||Lindsay Crame|
Provide exceptional care and develop your skills in General Practice. Join an expanding organisation at their facilities across Northern Sydney.
- Above award rates + employee benefits
- A permanent opportunity offering employment security and flexible hours
- Opportunities for career advancement with a growing organisation
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
One of Australia's leading Primary Health organizations, providing the highest calibre healthcare services including General practice, Dental and Physiotherapy. This well-established company have a network of Medical Centres across Australia and are passionate about the level of care provided to all of the local communities they service.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
State of the art and newly renovated General Practices across Sydney's Northern suburbs are looking for experienced, Registered Practice Nurses to join their growing teams. You will be supporting General Practitioners in the daily delivery of patient care and chronic disease management, reporting directly to the Practice Manager and National Nurse Coordinator.
- Assist GPs in delivering medical service
- Care plans and chronic disease management
- Wound care
- Detailed documentation
- Maintain a recall and reminder system
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Nursing degree & 2+ years relevant General Practice experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Experience with care plans and assessments
- Current immunisation experience with an immunisation certificate highly regarded.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- National Police Check & Working with Children's Check
This is an organisation that endeavor to provide staff with flexible work hours, employment security and professional development for their future. You will be supported with training and mentorship as you meet your professional and personal goals.
- Salary offered is above award rate
- Training and ongoing professional development
- A permanent position offering employment security
- Monday – Friday business hours with notice given for an occasional Saturday shift.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, call Lindsay on 0405 790 254 for a confidential chat or email email@example.com for more information.