|Job Title:||Experienced Graduate/Interiors|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 13:04|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This mid-sized and expanding Architecture studio based in Sydney's CBD is known for their highly collaborative, vibrant work culture and projects. The studio prioritises the health and well being of it's team in addition to high quality design on a variety of projects including Residential, Datacentres, Educational, Commercial and some pro bono work. The management team have slowly built strong, collaborative teams in place and has a high standard mixed with genuine care which creates an amazing platform for your career development.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position will be a mix of both Architecture and Interiors. You will be responsible for all stages on a variety of projects listed above, from boutique to large in terms of scale. You will report to either the Architecture or Interiors Director, whom will mentor and support you so you can eventually run projects autonomously. This role will suit either an experienced Graduate of Architecture with Commercial interiors experience, or an experienced Graduate of Interiors with some Architecture experience; looking to progress your career.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Work across both the Architecture and Interiors teams
- Demonstrate a flair for high quality design
- Attend client meetings and coordinate with consultants
- Provide detailed documentation drawings
- Assist on different project stages where required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in either Architecture or Interior Design
- Strong proficiency using Revit
- Effective communication within a collaborative team environment
- Previous exposure to high quality design/technical based projects
- Demonstrate a desire to run all stages of mid to larger scale projects projects autonomously
You will join a studio that provides excellent work-life balance opportunities in the form of flexible start/finish times and working from home arrangements when required. They pride themselves on their ability to provide their best quality work through collaboration with the team. You will enjoy a young and dynamic team who are growing and developing their careers and working towards their goals and aspirations which has created a very motivated team overall. They also enjoy regular team social events.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger-sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's