|Job Title:||Architectural Designer/Interiors|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 13:04|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This mid-sized Architecture and Interiors studio is a prominent player within the Commercial Fit-Out, Residential, and Telco sectors Australia wide. With an outstanding portfolio of high quality projects, and the plan to further strengthen their team during this economically challenging period, there is no better time to join the company!
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position would suit a talented Architect with all round skills and Commercial Fit-Out interiors experience. You will be supported to run projects independently or as part of a team. Naturally you will be hands on with clients and projects using Revit, while also working across multiple projects simultaneously working collaboratively with Senior Architects and Interior Designers. This position will be approximately 50/50 Architecture and Interiors.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Concept design and design development
- Close client interaction and consultant coordination
- Revit documentation at DA/CC phases
- Work across multiple mid to larger scale projects at various stages
- High quality Commercial interior concept planning, FFE and joinery detailing
- Site visits and responding to RFI's
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification within either Architecture or Interior Design
- Strong Revit and project coordination skills
- Possess excellent BCA and CC documentation knowledge
- Have a flair for high quality design
- Ideally, you will have familiarity documenting on very technical projects
This company does not believe in micromanagement. You are supported and trusted to manage your own work within a down to earth and vibrant team environment. The office is located in Sydney CBD with a funky and exciting office space with plenty of natural light and music playing!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job". If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB and attention to Mark Grace.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's