|Job title:||Mid-level Architect|
|Salary||$80,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Mark Grace|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This expanding CBD design studio has many years experience delivering well known Workplace and Institutional projects. Their approach to Architecture is very design focused and technically driven with innovative software and bulletproof process. The studio is highly collaborative in nature and has a strong focus on team culture and career development.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for a personable and driven Mid-level Architect to work in a small team. Assist in managing the different stages across this diverse range of high end design driven projects. You will work on predominately Workplace projects, but also on Institutional projects. You will be supported in your role and enjoy a high degree of collaboration.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Feasibility, strategic master planning and concept design
- Coordination of projects and of DA/CC packages
- Internal team management and business development
- Work across multiple larger scale projects simultaneously
- Close Client interaction and site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Project coordination and team management skills as a Mid-level Architect
- You must be Revit proficient
- You must have carried projects from early concept to completion
- Ideally a mix of larger scale project typologies preferred
Being a medium sized company, the balance between internal culture and collaboration as well as external customer service and project quality is next to none. The team have lots of fun day to day and are very collaborate in nature. They also offer up to 2 days per week to work from home.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.