|Job Title:||Design Architect|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $120,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 13:04|
- Focus on concepts, design development and client management
- Stability with strong project pipeline and opportunity to progress
- Work life balance offered with 2 days per week working from home
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This leading CBD based design studio has over a decade of experience delivering outstanding projects in a diverse range of sectors. Their approach to Architecture is very design focused and technically driven using Revit. The studio is highly collaborative in nature and has a strong focus on staff development and team culture.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for an autonomous and driven Project Architect to independently manage exciting projects. At first you will work on high-end Commercial and Institutional projects and have the opportunity to spread your project typology across a range of other sectors. You will be supported in your role and enjoy a high degree of collaboration and balance between design and delivery. The team is split into 2 main teams, being the Architecture team and the Interiors team, and this role will be focused on the design side. This role could be suitable for a capable Project Architect ready to take a step up into management, or an accomplished Associate/Senior Associate with experience on larger scale projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of design from early concept to delivery
- Close Client interaction and site visits
- Internal team management
- Work across multiple projects at concept stage
- Manage juniors and internal documentation teams
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated conceptual design skills and hand sketching ability
- Revit and SketchUp proficient, with extensive in-studio experience
- Ability to produce and coordinate DA documentation
- Proven experience on larger scale projects
The balance between internal culture and collaboration as well as external customer service and project quality is next to none here. The team have lots of fun day to day and often have team events, lunches and drinks. Currently in this economic climate, the company offers working from home (2 days per week) and flexibility in your role, with a high degree of trust with its employees.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's