|Job Title:||Revit Documentor|
|Salary:||$35 - $45 p/hour + super|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2021 16:19|
- Highly detailed and unique projects in Infrastructure and Commercial
- 6-12 month contract with likelihood for a permanent position
- Flexibility offered in your position for a strong work life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Architectural studio are based in the heart of the Sydney CBD and are known as having some of the highest quality work in the industry. The team is made up of a capable and passionate group of 30, and the company invests a lot of time and money into amazing infrastructure for the team, such as the most recent design technology.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Your role will be to work in documentation on highly detailed and bespoke projects. You will work across projects in Revit and be highly involved with a lot of detail with projects in construction phase. The position is initially for a 6-12 month contract with a likelihood of transitioning to a permanent position. Ideally you will be available to commence within the next 1-2 weeks. The Projects are across the high-end Infrastructure and Commercial sectors at this stage.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Deliver documentation packages
- Detailing and modelling using Revit
- Liaise with sub consultants, local councils and authorities
- Communicate and manage clients including site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualified in Architecture with at least 5 years in-studio experience
- Ideally very familiar and experienced with highly detailed Infrastructure/Commercial projects
- Highly confident and autonomous using Revit at all stages
- A high level of attention to detail is vital
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
The team is led by a down to earth and highly capable team of Directors and seniors. They give the team freedom and trust in their role, and value their constant contribution. The team often have lunch together, and are rewarded with excellent work life balance and exciting yearly team events.
- Likelihood of progression into more contract work/permanency
- Unique and exciting project and Client exposure
- Close-knit team environment
- Work from home flexibility available
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's