|Job title:||Site Manager|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$95,000 - $110,000 + super + vehicle or allowance|
|Contact name:||Nick Falcone|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a Sydney based, design & construct Mechanical contractor who employ over 40 people and has multiple offices. They specialise in delivering many medium to large-scale projects including hospitals, commercial/mixed-use towers and hotels.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be responsible for leading a group of contractors to ensure HVAC systems are installed to a high quality and within set timeframes. Projects will include all commercial types including shopping centres and hospitals.
- Lead a team and manage sub-contractors
- Coordinate with builders, project managers and engineers
- Write reports and coordinate information using Aconex (construction software)
- Organise materials and conduct toolbox talks
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience with ITP's and quality assurance
- Familiar with Aconex (desirable) or similar software to manage project information
- Experience delivering medium size project ranging from $2-4million
- Familiar with coordinating information and writing reports
- Thorough understanding of air conditioning and proven experience running a site
Current employees describe the work environment as being professional, supportive and tight-knit. There is a strong emphasis on teamwork and the management team provide Site Managers with support and autonomy.
- Option to select vehicle or allowance
- Career progression due to growth plans
- Negotiable and competitive salary package
- Job security due to a strong project pipeline
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com