Graduate Occupational Therapist
|Job title:||Graduate Occupational Therapist|
|Industry:||Healthcare Occupational Therapists|
|Salary||Tailored & Transparent Progression Path Offered|
|Contact name:||Sarah Pegios|
- Tailored career progression plans to ensure your ongoing professional growth
- Join a close-knit team known for their strong support and collaboration
- Be mentored by reputable industry leaders in the field
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well-known occupational therapy specialist are highly regarded within the paediatric space for the top quality care they provide to both their clients and their families. Established by respected leaders within the industry, this firm offers their staff incredible training opportunities.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Graduate Occupational Therapist, you will receive one-on-one mentorship from Seniors within the team to ensure your development goals are met. Working with children across both clinic and school settings, this position will give you the opportunity to really build your professional skills and grow in your career.
- Manage a caseload of children with various developmental challenges
- Develop and revise treatment plans in line with individual goals
- Complete progress notes and relevant reports & documentation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy or due to graduate in the coming months
- AHPRA registration received or due for receipt following degree completion
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attitude and willingness to learn
This company prides itself on its motivated and energetic team dynamic. With a solid focus on employee development and progression, this role will give you the promising opportunity to grow your skills in the industry and fast-track through your preferred career direction.
- A long-term employment opportunity, offering you a career not a job
- Work in a team that supports the achievement of both your personal and professional goals
- Regular team bonding and social events
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Sarah Pegios on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.