|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $120,000 package + RDO's|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 13:09|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a quality-driven, multi-disciplinary Building Services engineering consultancy located in Newcastle. They are well known for delivering a diverse range of small to large-scale projects covering various sectors including healthcare, education, laboratory, commercial and aged care to name a few. The Directors have nurtured and retained long-term partnerships with key clients over the past 20 years and have a strong pipeline of repeat business available.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position will allow you to manage your own projects and offers genuine career progression for the right person. Preferably you will have a strong desire to progress in the business and you will be provided with one on one coaching from a Director to help you reach your career goals.
- HVAC Mechanical design, advisory and delivery
- Concept design, schematic design and design development
- Heat load calculations using Camel
- Site inspections, report writing and quality assurance
- Liaise with end clients, Project Managers, Architects and Engineers
- Previous Building Services design experience
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- Software knowledge in Camel for heat load calculations
- Good technical understanding of engineering design
- Familiar with the NCC and Australian Standards
Employees enjoy working in this company as they are provided with plenty of autonomy and ownership over their work. The Directors are approachable and reward people for their dedication and performance. There is also a strong focus on flexibility, offering employees a balance between their professional and personal lives.
- Additional leave (RDO's)
- Career progression towards management
- Coaching and mentorship from a Director
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's