Help Desk Administrator
|Job title:||Help Desk Administrator|
|Industry:||I.T Help desk & IT Support|
|Salary||$70,000 - $80,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Chris Dickson|
- Create lasting technological change.
- Great career progression and central Sydney CBD location
- $70,000 - $80,000 + Superannuation
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This medium-sized organisation provides architectural services primarily to clients that are looking to create data centre's, commercial workplaces, and Multi-residential apartments. They are expanding their team to bring on board a dedicated IT professional due to further increases in their Architecture team. They are a very diverse and collaborative based business with strategic views and continuous improvement idea's always being considered and implemented to improve their business.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will work closely and report directly to the Director and Operations Manager to provide both technical assistance to the team for any IT-related needs, as well as strategic consultation to the Directors to improve the capability of the business as they continue to grow.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Provide full-scale on-site user support.
- Provide documentation and improve on the internal IT knowledge database.
- Deployment of technology upgrades.
- Enjoy and maintain internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Maintain both software and hardware technology.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proven experience in on-site user support in previous roles.
- Strong understanding of Office 365 suite and Citrix Technology.
- Experience in managing technology roll-outs and updates.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication.
- Understand and research new technologies to improve business capabilities.
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
The employees of this business consider themselves to be a diverse and united front dedicated to performing their best for each other, business, and the community seen through their team volunteering initiatives.
You will find that they are very autonomous thinkers and problem solvers. The Directors have built their business with the notion of being able to provide career progression opportunities that will allow you to drive your career in the direction you please.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999