|Salary||$85,000 - $110,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Andrew Tzannes|
- Enjoy working in a boutique, close-knit, design focused team
- Design projects from initial concept to delivery
- CBD location nearby to various modes of public transport
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique studio works across predominately very high-end homes across Sydney's East and North. They are incredibly design focused and enjoy a reputation of outstanding quality ad service. Improving and modernising their design is always at the forefront and they welcome collaboration and fresh ideas from the team at all levels. They are located conveniently in the CBD and operate exclusively in Revit.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for an all-rounder Architect or Senior Architect with experience dealing with projects from end to end, inclusive of DAs and CCs. You will work collaboratively with a close-knit team and have the opportunity for genuine ownership of projects and progression within the company.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation
- DA and CC delivery
- Client engagement and site visits
- Revit documentation at all stages
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Project coordination and management skills as a Project Architect
- Project experience across all stages having seen projects through to completion
- Revit software experience with Residential and Commercial project exposure
- Ideally a strong ability for detailing and a passion for design excellence
This company enjoys a reputation for both their work and their culture. With a close-knit and collaborative team, they have an outstanding retention rate, and may long-term employees. Progression is always on offer and encouraged, and a light hearted, respectful, inclusive and collaborative environment is at the Director's highest priority at all times!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.