|Job Title:||Graduate Architect|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2021 09:45|
- Enjoy working in a boutique, close-knit, design focused team
- Design projects from initial concept to delivery
- City fringe location in close proximity to public transport
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique studio works across predominately very high-end homes across Sydney's East and North. They are incredibly design focused and enjoy a reputation of outstanding quality ad service. Improving and modernising their design is always at the forefront and they closely collaborate as a team to generate fresh ideas. They are located conveniently on the city fringe within a very short walking distance to public transport. They operate using Vectorworks but open to consider passionate Graduates with ArchiCAD or Revit experience.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for an experienced Graduate with exposure dealing with projects from either the initial front end design, through to DA, CC, and interiors. You will work collaboratively within a close-knit team under the guidance of the talented and friendly studio Director. There is an opportunity for genuine ownership of projects and progression within the company.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Concept, design development and 3D modelling
- Coordination of projects and documentation
- DA and CC delivery
- Client engagement and site visits
- Interior design and furniture selection
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Vectorworks, ArchiCAD or Revit proficiency preferred
- An appreciation and flair for design excellence
- Project experience across all stages having seen projects through to completion
- High end Residential project experience is ideal but not essential
- A positive attitude with excellent communication skills
This company enjoys a reputation for both their work and their culture. They promote work life balance by generally working standard hours and have an outstanding retention rate within their close-knit, collaborative team. Career progression is always on offer and encouraged, and a light hearted, respectful, inclusive and collaborative environment is at the Director's highest priority at all times!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's